Recent room ratings
Number / Rating Номер Comment Time
385215656
Advertisement
fake solicitor 22.03.2022 в 21:07
385215656
Advertisement
fake solicitor 22.03.2022 в 21:07
421503117
Surveys
Keep calling me 3-4 times a day. Fk scam call 21.03.2022 в 23:46
272541898
Surveys
Trying to set up crypto account 21.03.2022 в 23:46
370686915
Surveys
These guys called me an refused to send me an Email of an account I apparently created with there network. These guys tried to persue me to hand over my card details. As soon as they explained themselves I kept them on the phone for a good 5 / 6 minutes to waste there time. It seems to me that they were trying to fraud me out of my money. Or they were taking down credit card numbers, debit card numbers an trying to sell them on the darknet 21.03.2022 в 23:46
721127202
Surveys
No one answered.. Called number back and got recorded message stating "number not connected" 21.03.2022 в 23:46
282182239
Surveys
Robot lady says she’s unavailable and to leave a message after the tone. 21.03.2022 в 23:46
342066199
Surveys
Caller hung up as soon as I answered. Called back, it's some guy trying to sell wine "Australia wide, 80% off" he really didn't want me to miss out on this deal. For a moment, I considered the wine. Yes, it has the power to make me forget spam calls exist. 80% off... That's a good deal... Oh wait, I don't even like wine. I hung up and blocked the number. 80% scam probability. 20% maybe it's just a good wine deal? 100% Frank Walker national tiles enthusiasm from the guy I spoke to. 21.03.2022 в 23:46
291849775
Surveys
Stop allowing politicians to call numbers on the do not call register 21.03.2022 в 23:46
408314939
Surveys
Caller leaves a message to go to website. When you go to the website a warning comes up to say website could be harmful. 21.03.2022 в 23:46
476225984
Surveys
Sending messages that you have a parcel. 21.03.2022 в 23:46
401626898
Surveys
Robo call saying my Amazon prime will be renewed $99 I don't even have one. 21.03.2022 в 23:46
870922568
Surveys
Robocaler amazon 21.03.2022 в 23:46
390874504
Surveys
No Answer 21.03.2022 в 23:46
399177667
Surveys
Solar sales 21.03.2022 в 23:46
251195201
Surveys
Rang, did not leave a message, treated as scam or nuisance call, number blocked 21.03.2022 в 23:46
385215656
Surveys
Text message received, purporting to be from solicitor called Nicole, left a message for Danny. Responded to tell her that there was no one of that name at this number, message couldn't be sent. Scammer! 21.03.2022 в 23:46
370656754
Surveys
Reported on phone as scammer. They leave no message, just trying to profile you. 21.03.2022 в 23:46
290710216
Surveys
Scam call 21.03.2022 в 23:46
435225000
Surveys
Asked if I spoke chinese which I denied & then they asked me to call them back? Blocked them instead 21.03.2022 в 23:46
290671501
Surveys
Safe number. But qantas! Seriously I called and set the call back service at 9am the called me back a 9: 45 pm 21.03.2022 в 23:46
414183654
Surveys
Unwanted call 21.03.2022 в 23:46
721127228
Surveys
Some fund raising scam 21.03.2022 в 23:46
290710230
Surveys
DANGEROUS said "they are Visa and Mastercard security" and ask me to change VPN also, whatever they say doesn't make sense at all. 21.03.2022 в 23:46
731304552
Surveys
They are trying to convert you to a solar package. 21.03.2022 в 23:46
390875528
Surveys
Suspected spam 21.03.2022 в 23:46